Earlier this May, Fujifilm released these next flagship camera X-T4 with the rumoured articulating screen and In Body Image Stablisation (IBIS).
I reached out to Fujifilm Australia to request if a review unit could be sent to me for testing and review. Sure, enough soon after the release of this camera they reached out to me one Monday morning. It made my day to get the news and after completing the paperwork, the camera was swiftly sent to me the next day.
It arrived by courier right on time as indicated on the loan agreement.
As I start setting up and getting used to this camera I decided to first create a Unboxing Video to show what the camera comes with. The last unboxing I did was for my old Canon camera which is no more.
The camera as I mentioned is the next iteration from the X-T3, a camera I have owned and loved for many years. It has some great improvements over its predecessor.
- IBIS – 5-Axis In Body Image Stablisation
- Fully Articulating LCD Screen (to my rejoice as a video content creator)
- Brand new Battery which almost doubles the use time of the camera
- 300K shutter rating from Fujifilm (2x X-T3)
- 15 Frames per second of Still Shooting
- Dedicated Still and Video button as well as Menu system
- Added new Film Simulations: Classic Negative and Eterna Bleach Bypass
So I continue my testing and experimentation with the Fujifilm X-T4 and will be posting new content in the coming days. Checkout the Unboxing Video below.